onsdag 3 december 2008

Lucka #3

Bakom lucka tre hittar vi två män samtalandes i ett flygplan på själva julafton. Dialogen förklarar varför filmens hjälte är barfota under nästan hela filmen. Men vi söker skådisen som spelar skurken.

Businessman: You don't like flying, do you?
John McClane: What gives you that idea?
Businessman: You wanna know the secret to surviving air travel? After you get where you're going, take off your shoes and your socks then walk around on the rug bare foot and make fists with your toes.
John McClane: Fists with your toes?
Businessman: I know, I know, it sounds crazy. Trust me, I've been doing it for nine years. Yes sir, better than a shower and a hot cup of coffee.
John McClane: Okay.
[the businessman sees John's gun]
John McClane: It's okay, I'm a cop. Trust me, I've been doing this for eleven years.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Äntligen, den här kan jag. Ska jag svara här är tanken? Eller bara i mitt huvud?

Amanda sa...

Samla dina svar i ett mail och skicka till amanda[at]gmail.com