söndag 12 december 2010

Julkalender #12

"I'm sorry", I said, 'I cannot give you anymore presents. I love you all, but I don't want to give you anymore presents.' The words came flying out of my mouth. I didn't know why I was saying them. I'd always wanted my children to be happy. I'd always wanted them to have the best of everything. Then I woke up and thought about the dream, the presents. I thought about Christmas, the streets, the shops. Was that why people brought children into the world - so that they, too, could one day roam through the streets, buying, devouring, always 'the best' - the best food, the best clothes, the best everything - so that they, too, could demand 'the best'?"

Vi söker namnet på en pjäsförfattare och skådespelare vars rollfigur i en av Woody Allens filmer beskrivs som "this oversexed, brilliant kind of animal".

7 kommentarer:

Arkivmannen sa...

Wallace Shawn

Mats Idberg sa...

Ni söker Wallace Michael Shawn.

Robert sa...

Wallace Shawn

Hello, World! sa...

Wallace Shawn, det krävdes inte så lite googlande för det.

Linnéa L sa...

Wallace Shawn

Lisa S sa...

Wallace Shawn. Hö hö hö

Terry sa...

jeremiah! (och ja, nu har jag börjat googla.)